The Anglers Rest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro

4 posters

Go down

Heeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro Empty Heeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro

Post by Dr Zed Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Good evening gents, ive obviously been a little quiet on here recently and was just wandering how everyone was getting one Very Happy

cheers

mat
Dr Zed
Dr Zed

Back to top Go down

Heeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro Empty Re: Heeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro

Post by alanc1963 Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:03 pm

fine thanks Mat, been working 11 hour days so haven't been able to get out during the week.
I came really close to my first blank since March down Oddicombe last weekend, i was out in the hail storms and thunder storms and really wet and pissed of, to cap it off a rotwieller eat my mackeral bait.
Last cast of the day i managed to reel in a dogfish, so i had one more cast and caught a nice pollock, so just as the fishing picked up i departed for home, drove home with the heater on and i was steaming. lol
Hope holland went ok.
alanc1963
alanc1963

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Zed Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Glad your well alan, holland well that was eye opening Laughing only just recovering tbh, im not as young as i used to be lol Sleep
Dr Zed
Dr Zed

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolly T Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:18 am

alls ok this end, i been busy most evenings and last weekend trying to sort the workshop out how i want it, amongst doing mot,s and repairs, the place is a shit tip but im getting on top of it, i must take some photos, but at least the money is coming in, ,my apprentice is a sandwich and a drink short of a picnic , but im sure some how i can get him up to speed, (thank god for steel toe caps, lol), glad your all doing ok, i need badly to get out and have a dangle, but with this old age problem its hard to get the energy at the moment to get out.
Jolly T
Jolly T
Admin

https://arfs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Want to catch Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:04 am

Work been pretty busy. Got new starter in who has taken to it like a duck to water which will be great help when trained up.

Been doing loads at home. Stove going in lounge tomorrow as fire place opened up and tiled.

Been pretty busy at allotment getitng it ready for next year.

Slowly making a dent into the endless list of jobs to do!

Glad the garage is falling into place Tony.
Want to catch
Want to catch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum