The Anglers Rest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity on this site

4 posters

Go down

Activity on this site Empty Activity on this site

Post by Jolly T Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:24 am

Although people are looking in on this site, there appears to be not much happening,is there a reason, ie no reports, or fed up or maybe even spending more time on another site, your views would be interesting to hear, i have no intentions of pulling the plug as it would be nice to try somehow to attract other members and to get this site on track, again any ideas would be appreciated, give us some input of any description so that we know what is going on, again if there are any problems either with the site or members, even me let me know either by pm or any other means, the silence is worse than someone elses rants that we had to put up with before. lets have the input then chaps and establish what and where we are going and doing, if you say site or attitudes are crap and you all vote to not bother with site then at least we know which way to go.
Jolly T
Jolly T
Admin

https://arfs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Activity on this site Empty Re: Activity on this site

Post by alanc1963 Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:50 am

just haven't had anything to report mate.
I am on holiday from today, went down oddicombe this morning and the waves were crashing in, so i went to meedfoot, 2 casts 2 lots of tackle lost and home again within 20 mins. lol.
p.s. i will be out on Sunday morning with my son down oddi if anybody is up for it.
p.p.s. i will be taking my new dinghy out from oddicombe monday morning and won't be coming back in till i have something decent to report.
alanc1963
alanc1963

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Zed Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:14 pm

nothing to report from me either im afraid, as with everyone else not been out etc etc

no need to shut things down as its a free site. Costs almost nothing to run apart from members time.

Things will pick up soon im sure Wink
Dr Zed
Dr Zed

Back to top Go down

Post by Want to catch Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:26 am

Similar. Have not been out until Last Friday. Report to follow in course fishing reports after I have caught up with what has happened over the weekend.
Want to catch
Want to catch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down