The Anglers Rest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

raffle prizes

3 posters

Go down

raffle prizes Empty raffle prizes

Post by bazzturd Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:31 am

just wondered if any of you guys would like to donate anything for raffle prizes in the rnli comp. it could be fishing gear or things like a bottle of wine. i do realise that most of you wont be fishing this event for obvious reasons that i wont go into. i myself am still going to fish this one as i have quite a bit in sponsorship money and i feel its a worthy cause. i think wayne and chucky are still doing it too. thanks guys in advance, im not doin this for andy, im doing this for me, so anything you can come up with would be great. many thanks ....bazz
bazzturd
bazzturd
Admin

Back to top Go down

raffle prizes Empty Re: raffle prizes

Post by Dr Zed Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Im afraid i have nothing i can offer, but i wish you the best of luck Smile
Dr Zed
Dr Zed

Back to top Go down

raffle prizes Empty Mystery prize and can I join in fishing somewhere else?

Post by Want to catch Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:11 am

Baz, was hoping to get down there for the comp, but can't make it now unfortunately as 1 cannot easily get there and back and 2 the Mrs is going away with the kids to Skye on the Sunday am for a few weeks.

1. Just an idea as i am sure nobody wants to drive all the way up here and back to collect a prize before the event, but I could donate a mystery prize and bring it down next time I am down your way though? What do you think?

2. Another idea so I can also be involved. As I cannot make it but would like to help out with the fundraising (and fishing of course) I know it could confuse things but could I fish a different course venue (just around the corner from me) and jump on your fundraising barrel. We could then work out the technicalities later.

Going off the subject a bit, due to not having enough leave at work I am unable to go for the whole 2 weeks she is up there, but am heading up there the Thursday after until the Monday, so will hopefully get some fishing in also. Anybody fished Skye before?
Want to catch
Want to catch

Back to top Go down

raffle prizes Empty mystery prize

Post by bazzturd Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:56 am

hi alex
i dont see any reason why you couldnt do that m8, the only thing is that you wouldnt be able to do is win the actuall shield, as everything has to be weighed and verified. i am very glad you are prepared to help on this m8 as we could use all the help we can get. mmmmm the mystery prize sounds very mysterious lol. if you can pm me your address i can send u a sponser form in the post. again many thanks .....barry
bazzturd
bazzturd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Want to catch Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:07 am

Thanks mate, will do.

To be honest was not expecting to be able to enter the comp, due to fishing another venue and in fresh water rather than sea, etc so no worries there.

I will let someone else win the prize this year then. LOL.
Want to catch
Want to catch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down